Looking for a Jewish community where you can be yourself? Temple Kol Tikvah, an independent Reform congregation, invites you to share the journey of life with us. We are a down-to-earth community where your spirit can soar.
Want to know more? Let us know! [email protected]
Click on “Celebrate With Us” for High Holidays info and registration links
Everyone Belongs Here
- Kol Tikvah welcomes, values, and includes people of all abilities, people in interfaith and/or interracial families, as well as people of every background, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, and socio-economic status.
- Fully accessible building / assistive listening devices / gender neutral restrooms / baby changing area.
- All services are multi-access (in-person and on Zoom).
- Our Shabbat and holiday services are joyful, spirited, meaningful, thought-provoking, and fun for people of all ages and backgrounds.
- We are committed to walking the talk on Inclusion.
All are welcome: Individuals, families, seniors, single parent families, Jews-by-choice, empty nesters, snow birds… YOU! Our members come from over 15 different towns in the greater Sharon area (plus “Zoomers” from around the country).
We take pride in our: Friendly dues structure… Innovative, one-day-a-week Hebrew School, “Tikvah Learning”… Joyful, well-attended Shabbat and holiday celebrations for all ages… Responsive and inspiring spiritual leadership… Individualized b’nai mitzvah preparation… Social Action projects… Adult social gatherings with opportunities for making meaningful connections… Active Sisterhood… Handicap accessible building… Congregational partner of the Ruderman Synagogue Inclusion Project
Our congregation is led by Rabbi Randy Kafka, and David Blocker is our Cantorial Soloist and Director of Education.
Click under “Curious About Membership” for testimonials from happy members!
Register now for the 2023-2024 school year
For our FULL CALENDAR, click here
For our Tikvah Learning / Tikvah Kids / Tikvah Tots calendar, click here
… or click on Upcoming Events
Proud long-term partners with Combined Jewish Philanthropies and Gateways, and a Congregational Partner of the Ruderman Synagogue Inclusion Project.